10.24.2011

Phew...2 weeks already?!

I'm back after an impromptu two week break.  Boy, life just keeps marching right along and it's crazy how quickly two weeks went by.  I hadn't intended to put posting on hold for that long but life took over and, well, here we are.  I've been going back and forth in my mind...keep going with fall decor or start on some fun Christmas projects.  Back and forth I tell you!  I actually didn't get my fall boxes out of the garage this year because, well, I'm not sure where they are.  The garage isn't that big but all of the "stored" items are over in a huge pile and not that easy to access.  Luckily, I had my husband put the Christmas boxes on the outside so we are ok there.  PHEW!  Crisis averted!  I think I've moved on to working on Christmas projects actually because I know as the most wonderful season of all approaches I'll be just too busy.  Here are a few things I'm thinking about working on.


This super fun wreath was part of Starbuck's holiday 2008 display and I fell in LOVE with it then.  I think I'd like to try to recreate it but with a little twist to make it work for my home.  I'm not sure if I'll get to it this year but it is definitely on the list of things to do!



These Potterybarn stockings are darling and I really love the velvet fabric.  


These Potterybarn knitted stockings are so adorable too!  How to decide?!


This Potterybarn Kids advent calendar is one of the sweetest I've seen and would be so fun for little dude to use to count down the days.  

It looks like I've got my work cut out for me!  Maybe I should have started back in July!  We'll see how much I can get done and perhaps some will have to wait for next year.


...one more thing... Are you working on anything for Christmas yet or am I the only one jumping the gun? 

No comments:

Post a Comment