10.25.2011

Blog Favourites

There are just so many great blogs out there and so little time!  I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you.  Why keep a good thing a secret right?  Click on the logos to check out these blogs.

Jones Design Company is a recent find for me and I was inspired right away.  Check out her kids' rooms...so fun!


Thrifty Decor Chick was one of the first blogs I discovered.  It's a great resource for DIY projects for the home.


This was the first blog I ever read and I can't even tell you how inspired I was!  I've never come across someone who loves different fonts as much as I do until Marta.  She writes about her life, her work and design inspiration.  You just need to check it out.


I stumbled across Ain't No Mom Jeans one day as I sought inspiration for my sad and boring wardrobe.  I was so excited to explore this blog and see that I wasn't the only mom struggling to redefine her style after having a sweet little one.  I particularly thought the New Here? section was a great introduction to this blog by real moms for real moms!


Honest to Nod is the blog attached to the store Land of Nod.  I haven't fully explored this blog yet since I only discovered it last night while window shopping on the Land of Nod site.  There are some cute ideas for all things kid related - crafts, food, party ideas.  I can tell right now that I'm going to waste spend a LOT of time here and I can't wait for their Christmas ideas to start popping up.

Well, those are just a smattering of the blogs I'm following right now.  Do you have any favourites to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment