12.31.2010

10 Things - New Years'

10 Things that crossed my mind this New Year's Eve...

1. Do I have to get out of this cozy bed?
2. I wish my hubby didn't have to work tonight but I'm so proud of him and thankful for his amazing work     ethic.  He went without complaining so I guess I can go without complaining too.
3. Will I be able to make this year better than the last?
4. I can't wait to get started on my house!
5. Will my kitchen ever stay clean?
6. Maybe starting to think about little dude's birthday (in March) is a little too early.
7. I can't wait to get started on my house!  (yes, I'm THAT excited).
8. Will I be able to see my ideas become reality?
9. I miss my far-away family.  Happy Birthday-eve Dad!
10. I am so incredibly blessed and if the new year is even half as amazing as this past year has been then I couldn't ask for anything more!

Have a safe and happy New Year!

...one more thing - the spare room clear-out has begun!  YAY!  Found items: 1 starbucks gift card with money still left on it! SCORE!  It's the little things people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment