7.01.2011

Friday Fabulous

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone! 

My weekend officially started today and I'm so looking forward to my days off.  It seems fitting that today is Canada Day as well as my first day off.  What makes this such a great weekend is that I get to celebrate Independence Day as well!  I'm working on a little crafty project to use on Monday which will add a little fun to our festivities.  It's actually something I learned in grade-school then saw in a Martha Stewart magazine some time ago.  Here's a little sneak peak!  Happy celebrating everyone!

How-To here

photo courtesy of MarthaStewart.com

** update... ok so I had the best of intentions but it didn't happen.  Instead Mr. D and I played with little dude and spent much needed family time together.  I'm still learning to juggle working full time, spending quality time with my family and doing the other things I love.  It was a joy to spend the whole weekend doing nothing but making memories as a family.  Maybe I'll get to it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment