3.04.2011

Friday Fabulous - Raising a reader

Friday Fabulous...trying to raise a reader.

Step one: introduce books














Step two: learn to put the book the right way up.

Step three: enjoy :)


Little dude and I had such fun taking his 10 month photos (shhhh...he's already 11 months...oh well).  It's great that he LOVES books, I mean LOVES books already and I hope to foster a love for reading as he grows.  His books of choice right now...anything he can look at himself.  The little cardboard ones are just his speed.  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back later with a fun project I completed for little dude's room.  Yay!  I'm so excited!  Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. SOmehow our kids seems to be able to destroy those hard cardboard books. Little man is super handsome!! Love his bright, gorgeous smile!

    xo erin

    ReplyDelete