3.01.2012

DIY - Paint Chip Art

To say that I use google on a regular basis is an understatement really.  I'm not ashamed to say that I am a full fledged googler.  My family makes fun of me because I'll often google whole phrases at a time but the cool thing is I usually always find what I'm looking for.  I was searching google (is googling a real word?) looking for an appropriate picture for my last post about paint chips and I found some really fun DIY projects.  Check out some of my faves.  Click on the picture to find out more about how to create it yourself.

Easter Garland - from modern parents messy kids.

  


Paint Chip Wall Art - from life, crafts & whatever




Framed paint chip art - from young house love




Paint Chip Calendar - from pinterest



Wow!  Hope you are as inspired as I am!  I'm thinking it might be time to hit my local home improvement store.  Now to figure out how to get that many paint chips home without causing a commotion...

Happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment