9.09.2011

Friday Fabulous - House & Home

Happy Friday!!

photo courtesy House & Home


I have such exciting design news!  House & Home magazine (originally Canadian House & Home) is now in the US!  Oh happy day!!!  Back when I was just out of college I discovered House & Home magazine.  It was the very first magazine I ever subscribed to and was instrumental in opening my eyes to the world of home design.  Most of my H&H magazines became references and I have poured over them many, many times over the years.  They even made the long trek down to Florida with me when I moved.  I couldn't even think about leaving any of them behind!  What I think is so great is that the magazine is modern, a little trendy but still classic.  There are photo galleries, recipes and party ideas as well as design blogs.  You definitely have to check it out!


Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment